You’ve heard the social media hype. But any business that’s serious about social media should consider the importance of a clear strategy.
We can start by asking some important questions:
* Who is my target audience?
* Which social networking sites should I focus on? Facebook? Twitter? LinkedIn?
* What kind of social media content should I produce?
* How much time will this take?
* Can I do this on my own, or do I need help?
Sometimes asking these simple questions can be the difference between social media success or suicide.
For this event, David Lelong, CEO of Accelerated Online, will walk us through the process of developing our own social media strategies and tying it in with your overall marketing strategy.
Participants will walk away from this session armed with a solid understanding of how to create a social media strategy and an actual strategy template that you can take back to the office.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 from 6pm-8pm
Select Office Suites Conference Room
116 West 23rd Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10011